After the launch of the Realme 10 series, users have had mixed reviews; Some users find Realme 9 Pro+ 5G better than Realme 10 Pro+ 5G, on the other hand, users also like the curved display technology and polarizing design and many other features of the new launch. In between, we bring you some of the best features of the Realme 10 Pro+ 5G, which can win Realme 9 Pro+ 5G.
Introduction: Realme 10 Pro+ 5G
The Realme 10 Pro Plus Not only does it come with updated hardware Latest software – Realme UI 4.0 Out of the box. This is one of the best Android phones you can buy right now at this price Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Some come with new technologies and improvements, especially in the display, camera and processor departments. Read more
new Realme UI 4.0 Not just an updated custom skin but a bunch of new and updated features in the UI. And there are new features in the camera UI, lock screen, home screen, settings and more Here’s something useful Realme10 Pro+ Tips and tricks that can help you make the most of your new purchase.
On December 8, the Chinese tech giant launched Realme 10 Pro series as well as Realme UI 4.0 Custom leather. The new custom skin brings new improvements that aim to focus on four fundamental areas of the operating system, including design, interaction, fluidity and security. Read more
Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Tips and Tricks:
Realme UI 4.0 Always-On Display:
The Realme 10 Pro+ 5G comes with exciting features in the always-on display, which takes care of both the music player as well as the food delivery. Both entertaining acts combine in your magical performance. Read more
How to Apply:
- Go to Device settings
- Scroll down and tap Wallpaper and styles
- Here, tap Always-on display
- Tap on Relevant information
- Then, activate it toggle Tips [ Music player and Food Deliveries
Realme UI 4.0 Shelf:
The Realme 10 Pro Plus Shelf feature allows you to use your device efficiently and offers a seamless experience; With the Shelf function, you can search for information from your favourite widgets. Read more…
How To Use:
- Go to the device’s Settings
- Scroll down and tap on the Home Screen & Lock Screen
- Find and tap on the Swipe down on the Home screen
- Select Shelf, and it’s done
Realme UI 4.0 O-HAPTICS:
Realme UI 4.0 O-HAPTICS of 10 Pro Plus gives feedback for touch, Swipe etc. With the feature, you can feel it every time you touch and hold an app icon, scroll through the time picker, unlock your device, tap navigation buttons, and more. Read more.
How To Use:
- Navigation to the Phone’s Settings
- Scroll down and click on the Sound & vibration
- Select Haptics and tones
- Turn ON the System haptics toggle
Realme UI 4.0 Omoji 3.0:
Realme Omoji 3.0 is an AI function that allows you to share your feelings, experience, as well as facial expressions using Omoji. This feature supports WeChat video calls, video conferences, Douyin shooting videos, and Douyin live broadcasts.
How to Use:
- Enter the settings,
- From here, you can search for the Emoji at the top; click the Emoji icon to enter,
- Now, the phone camera will automatically capture the facial expression,
- Tap on the Edit button in the lower left corner,
- Here, you can create your own favourite image, like pinching the face in the game
Realme UI 4.0: How To Use YouTube App In Background Without Premium Subscription [Smart Recommendations]
Realme 10 Pro+ 5G: Realme UI 4.0 Smart Recommendations is a special function that lets you stream videos in the background and enjoy music while doing other activities.
How to use:
- Device navigation settings
- Scroll down and tap special features
- Tap on Smart sidebar
- Here, turn on its toggle Smart recommendations
Realme UI 4.0 Big Folder:
The Realme 10 Pro+ Big Folder feature keeps the phone screen organized by managing certified home screen apps with a single folder. Additionally, this feature can organize apps within traditional folders and you can expand them. Once it gets bigger, you can change it to a smaller size as per your convenience. Read more…
How to use:
- Creating a Large app folder On the Realme 10 Pro+
- First of all, Drag and drop Another app.
- then, tap And keep That folder.
- select to enlarge From the popup menu.
Realme UI 4.0 Smart Theming Engine (Material U) Features:
Features Smart Theming Engine (Elements You). Allows you to change the color of the user interface based on your current wallpaper color. With the feature, you can choose the color of buttons, sliders, toggles, widgets, notification panels, quick settings, animations and stock apps.
How to Apply:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap now Wallpaper and styles.
- Tap on the color
- There are 11 different colors Material You smart theming engine
Realme UI 4.0 Dual-Mode Audio:
Dual-mode audio is a special feature Realme 10 Pro, So you can share your audio with friends, family and others. Conveniently, you can use both Bluetooth audio devices and wired audio devices at the same time, or you can choose speakers.
How to use:
- go settings on your device.
- Scroll down and tap Realme Labs
- tap Dual-mode audio
- From here, turn on the toggle
- Choose Media Audio
- Bluetooth earphones
- Wired earphones
Realme UI 4.0 Dual Channel Acceleration:
Dual channel acceleration lets you use both mobile data and Wi-Fi at the same time Also, it allows the phone to automatically switch between the two if the connection is weak.
How to enable:
- open settings and navigation WiFi
- Here we can see all available WiFi networks and WiFi Assistant.
- click on WiFi Assistant
- From here, tap on Dual channel acceleration