Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory located on the southern end of the Iberian Peninsula. It has a population of 30,000 and is just 6.8 square miles in size. Gibraltar is a major tourist destination and is known for its caves, limestone cliffs, and views of Africa. Gibraltar is also a major shipping port and is home to a British military base.
To call Gibraltar from Hong Kong, you need to dial the international access code for Hong Kong, which is 00, followed by the country code for Gibraltar, which is 350. You then need to dial the phone number in Gibraltar.
Esstential Info for Calling Gibraltar from Hong Kong
Area Codes Code by Location
Calling Gibraltar from Hong Kong using Landline
If you are calling from Hong Kong to Gibraltar, you will need to dial the international access code for Hong Kong, which is 00, followed by the country code for Gibraltar, which is 350. Next, you will need to dial the area code for Gibraltar, which is 10, followed by the number you are trying to reach.
Calling Gibraltar from Hong Kong using Mobile
1. Check with your mobile service provider about international roaming rates and what countries are included in your plan.
2. If you are not a subscriber of a roaming plan with your mobile service provider, or if you are travelling to a country that is not included in your plan, you will likely be charged very high rates for making or receiving calls, or for using the internet on your phone.
3. Before you leave, research the best local SIM card options for the country you are travelling to and ask your mobile service provider to unlock your phone so it will work with a local SIM card.
4. If you do not want to purchase a local SIM card, consider using a Wi-Fi Calling app to make calls over a Wi-Fi network.
5. When making calls, be sure to clearly state the country you are calling from (i.e. Hong Kong), as well as the country you are calling to.