Calling Kiribati from Jordan using Landline
1. Kiribati is an island country located in the central Pacific Ocean. It is made up of 33 coral atolls and one raised coral island, and has a population of over 100,000 people.
2. Kiribati is a member of the United Nations, and its official language is English.
3. The country code for Kiribati is 686.
4. To call Kiribati from Jordan, dial 00 686 (the international access code), followed by the Kiribati country code, the area code (without the leading 0), and the phone number.
5. For example, to call the Kiribati Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Tarawa, dial 00 686 21 123, and the call will be connected.
Calling Kiribati from Jordan using Mobile
– When making a phone call from Kiribati to Jordan, be sure to use the country code for Jordan (962), followed by the phone number.
– Calls to Jordan are typically expensive, so be prepared to pay for the call.
– If you are traveling in Kiribati and need to make a call to Jordan, be sure to find a Wi-Fi hotspot or use your cellular data plan to make the call.
Kiribati is an island country located in the central Pacific Ocean. The country has a population of just over 100,000 people and the official language is English. Kiribati is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations. The country is accessible by telephone from Jordan. To call Kiribati from Jordan, dial the international access code of 00, followed by the country code of 686, the area code of the city or region you are calling, and the local number.
What is the climate like in Kiribati?
The climate on the islands of Kiribati is tropical. The average temperature is around 80 degrees Fahrenheit. The rainy season is from November to April.
What is the population of Kiribati?
There is no good answer to this question. The population of Kiribati is highly variable, and there is no good estimate of the current population.
What is the GDP of Kiribati?
The GDP of Kiribati is about $236 million.
What is the currency of Kiribati?
The currency of Kiribati is the Australian dollar.