If you are in India and would like to call someone in Slovenia, the process is relatively simple. First, you will need to find out the country code for Slovenia (386). Next, you will need to determine the area code for the person you are trying to call. Once you have that information, you can dial 00, the country code, followed by the area code and the phone number.
Esstential Info for Calling Slovenia from India
Exit code: 00
Country code: 386
Area code: 1
Local time: Central European Time (UTC+1)
Area Codes Code by Location
Calling Slovenia from India using Landline
1. Check the time difference before making a call
2. Decide on the type of call you would like to make
3. Identify the number you would like to call
4. Check whether the number is landline or mobile
5. If the number is a mobile, check whether it is a local or international number
6. If the number is a landline, determine the country code
7. Dial the country code
8. Dial the area code
9. Dial the number
10. Hang up
1. Before making a call to Slovenia from India, check the time difference to make sure you are calling at a time when they are awake.
2. Decide on the type of call you would like to make. Slovenia has both landlines and mobiles, so consider whether you need to call a landline or mobile.
3. If you need to call a landline, identify the number you would like to call. You can find this information online or in a phone book.
4. If the number you are calling is a mobile phone, determine whether it is a local or international number. If it is a local number, you can dial it as you would a landline. If it is an international number, you will need to use the international prefix followed by the country code.
5. Once you have determined the country code and area code, dial them both in succession.
6. Finally, dial the number itself.
7. Hang up when you have finished your call.
Calling Slovenia from India using Mobile
To call Slovenia from India, you will need to use the country code 386 and the area code without the initial 0, followed by the local number. For example, to call a landline in Ljubljana, you would dial 00386 1 1234567. To call a mobile phone in Slovenia, you would dial 00386 6 1234567.
Slovenia and India have enjoyed cordial bilateral relations for many years. The two countries share a common history as members of the Non-Aligned Movement. Economic ties between the two countries are also growing, with bilateral trade totaling $1.5 billion in 2016.
There are several ways to call Slovenia from India. The most affordable way is to use a calling card. There are many different providers of calling cards, and most cards offer rates that are cheaper than calling Slovenia from a mobile phone.
Another option is to use a VoIP service. There are many providers of VoIP services, and most offer low rates for calling Slovenia.
The final option is to use a mobile phone. The rates for calling Slovenia from a mobile phone vary depending on the provider and the plan that is being used.
What is the capital city of Slovenia?
The capital city of Slovenia is Ljubljana.
What is the currency of Slovenia?
What is the official language of Slovenia?
The official language of Slovenia is Slovenian.
What is the population of Slovenia?